My go-to recipe for pretty much any occasion. It’s great for guests (you can even get your friends to help and assemble them together), game night finger food, or just as a quick and easy meal you can throw together any day of the week. This is a fairly vague recipe, in the best way, because it really is the definition of no-fuss. Did I mention it’s absolutely delicious?
Pesto Pita Pizzas
- 4-6 pitas
- 6-8 Tbsp pesto (store bought or recipe below)
- Toppings: mozzarella, goat cheese, red onion, cherry tomatoes, pancetta – you can really choose anything you want!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spread 1 1/2 – 2 Tbsp of pesto on each pita. Top of cheeses, then add other toppings of choice.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- 2 bunches cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup roasted pine nuts or almond slivers (optional)
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes (or half a jalapeno, seeded)
- juice of 1/2 of a lime, or more to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small blender or food processor.